Services to open eyes and career opportunities for low skilled Roma youth
Name and registration number
Hopes- 4-Low: Services to open eyes and career opportunities for low skilled Roma youth
Project Number: SEP-210428131
1.1.2018 – 30.6.2020
European Commission – Directorate-General for Justice and Consumers (DG JUST)
Total grant amount: 107 945,88 EUR
Budapest Institute (Lead partner), MEF, Salva Vita, Bagázs (Hungary), EPIC n.o. (Slovakia)
The project aims to strengthen services that support diversity practices in the business sector and promote the labour market integration of Roma youth.
Main project activities
- Develop a method of employment services for Roma youth and training materials for professionals;
- Develop training materials for sensitising employers regarding hiring of Roma;
- Train NGOs and local youth organisations in using these methods;
- Pilot the use of methods in Hungary and Slovakia and share experiences of pilots;
- Assess the impact of the sensitisation of employers and support to Roma youth;
- Disseminate method and evaluation results among HR professionals, training providers, NGOs, public and private employment services.
Sources of information
For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or +421 (0) 2 5910 4280.