Your First EURES Job
The aim of the project is a financial support of activities that help young people find work in another Member State of the European Union.
Conditions for participation
The financial support for travel expenses related to the tender, or the costs associated with moving to another EU country, you can apply if you have:
- age 18 and 30,
- of one of the member countries of the European Union,
- legal residence in one of the Member States of the European Union,
- invitation for a job interview, or get a job other than the home Member State of the European Union,
- obtained a job for more than six months,
- signed contract, which follows the normal standards of the Labour target country,
- request for support before implementing agreements or employment begins.
Details about the possibility of obtaining financial support
Information can be obtained directly on the www project coordinator: www.aarhus.dk or at email@example.com (in the subject line write “EURES”).
Activities are funded through Project Your First EURES Job are funded by the European Union within the framework of the EURES program.